Saturday, November 7

Good morning. Good evening and good-bye.

Well as some people prepare themselves for the Highland Fling (a fantastic mtb race in the southern highlands of NSW), Candide and I are sitting in the Krispy Kreme at Mascot taking advantage of the succulent free internet, waiting for check-in time.

It was a great 6 weeks in Australia, though very tired. We’re both looking forward to being back home and reverting back to “normal life”, though “normal” takes on a new meaning, since we pretty much haven’t lived together in “normal” life yet.

Thanks for making our trip great in so many ways. We’re truly thankful for the love and support we received while being here and look fwd to the next time we’ll make the trip here, possibly for a much more extended period…

As Linus (then Danny) says before boarding his flight: “well, see ya when I see ya…”.

Love,

Dan and Candide :)


Comments:
Wish I had been sitting at Krispy Kreme rather than preparing for the Fling. What a stupid race. I'll let you guess how i went.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?