Friday, May 15
Time to say good-bye.
I was going to say it’s always a sad time, but that’s not true. Sometimes it’s not that sad and occasionally you’re actually quite happy this relationship is over! But for me most of the time it’s sad, not just because you say good-bye but because replacement means time, effort and money (and occasionally an awkward trial period). I usually try and put mine through some rough treatment before I let them go, in order to “finish them off” (bike riding, running, surfing, handball…). I must say I’ve been very impressed with this pair of “trunksters” I bought at Aldi years ago (comfort, strength, fit…) and though I know they’ll end up in the bin soon, despite my best efforts to render then useless, they’re hanging on…
Hope all is well with you, we miss having your around!
Take care,
Kate & Cam
Take care,
Cam & Kate
<< Home


