Monday, January 28
Chopper !
I had to accompany a girl down to the ambulance the other day (she wasn’t badly hurt, but, since she had insurance, it’s procedure), cause she was a minor. Because we were about half way up the mountain we had to get airlifted out, meaning I got a free ride in the med-evac chopper. Dropping off the face of the mountain in a tiny helicopter with glass floors was unreal! I prob won’t get to go again for a while, as you really have to be at the right place at the right time…
Comments:
<< Home
hum...yeah i guess you're right! i didn't feel that bad though, as the girl was more scared than hurt...
but that's a cool way to put it!
but that's a cool way to put it!
oh danimal, you know you hurt that little girl on purpose so you could ride the helicopter...scum...bag :)
yeah well my mate who's becomin a helicopter pilot said it was as stable and easy as riding a horse on an ice rink...
still, t'would be pretty sweet!!
Post a Comment
still, t'would be pretty sweet!!
<< Home


