Friday, November 23
Apples and bananas…
I’m always puzzled when asked what my favourite movie or music is. I mean, can you compare Dumb and Dumber with The Matrix or I am Sam, can you say that you favourite music is heavy metal, regardless of how you feel at the time?(these only being examples, as I don’t really listen to metal much anymore and haven’t even see I am Sam)
While I’d say that my favourite live bands have been Mike McCarthy and Sons Of Korah, you can’t really compare them with a live performance of say… Jamiroquai (which was the tightest performance I’ve ever seen) or the
Anyhoo, all this to say that the boys (Brad, Caleb, RC, Stephen) and I went to see AIR play in G-Town last night. It was an amazing performance, so tight, so much musical talent and genius, so much instrumental and sound variety. If you have the chance (I think they’re on a world tour at the moment) go check em out!
You don't know just how jealous I am....
I am guessing that they sounded a bit better than when I used to play them on a lazy Sunday morning at the close...oh the memories... oh the coffee.... you do make a good brew.
Keep up the blogging!
Cheers
Cam
<< Home

