Friday, August 3

Roads, airports and…tunnels??

So I’ve been doing trips back and forth to the airport to pick up staff, drop off other staff and go and check for people’s luggage. I was there this morning (left camp at 4:15am) just before sunrise to drop Caleb off (he’s going back to the states for 3 weeks to raise more support). On the way back I was thinking, singing, praying, listening to music and just enjoying the drive (pretty cool, heading towards mountains on the way back) when I thought to myself “I don’t recognise this area”. Sure enough, about a minute later I drove through a tunnel, which doesn’t usually happen on the way back, as there are none!

I’d obviously missed the fork on the toll-way and kept driving. I’ve only been there half a dozen times over the last month! Anyway, after kicking myself for a few minutes I exited and headed home via smaller roads…and an extra 30kms…


Comments:
spewin. atleast you had nice scenery to look at
 
true...double true!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?