Wednesday, June 27

FĂȘte du cinema…

…Was on for the last 3 days in France. Basically that meant that you could purchase a cinema ticket for full price (a rip-off) then see as many films as you wanted for the next 3 days for only 2 Euro a movie. So a group of us headed off after Church to see Shrek 3. I wasn’t too keen, as it was in French, but I must say they did a good job at translating, keeping the vibe rather than trying to translate word-for-word. After some great laughs, some of us headed off to a different cinema and caught Oceans 13 (in English!!), which I thought worked well. I reckon Steven Soderberg (director) and David Holmes (music composer) are geniuses…


Comments:
I haven't seen Ocean's 13 yet - my friend who I trust said it was just like watching the other 2 except without any element of surprise. You knew what was going to happen in the end, although you didn't know how, and you knew it would be complicated. I think I would still like to see it though - maybe on video!
 
well i wouldn't mind seeing it again, so maybe we could get it out in october?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?