Monday, May 14

Visors on helmets are good…

As it was rainy and grey when I left I only thought of taking extra emergency stuff just in case it got real cold…I didn’t even think of sunscreen. Thankfully, due to the visor on my helmet, my face remained un-burnt, which wasn’t the case for my arms and legs…

I guess 6 and a half hours spent in the sun above 1500m is a recipe for sunburn. Sat night was so painful I could hardly sleep, sun was bad all day and now, Monday, both shoulders/arms seem to be bubbling, kinda like goose bumps. I assume they’ll be peeling soon. Note for later: pack on the sunscreen or put on a long sleeve shirt!


Comments:
must be a big visor!
 
certainly was, the beak was entirely covered! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?