Wednesday, February 7

The joys of living out of a suitcase.

Well as you might know or imagine, there aren’t many! The place (room, couch, shed, floor…) you are staying is always a shambles and it’s hard to keep all the stuff under control (let alone wrinkle free and tidy)! Another thing that sucks when you don’t have a residence or a workplace, is the lack of internet facilities… I’m not addicted to MSN or emailing or blogging or surfing, but when I check my email and have 100 unread messages and 400 in the spam box, I realise it’s been a while. Evidently you’ll also understand that this is also the explanation for my lack of fresh posting lately…


Comments:
right enough theres at least a week between you're postings weeksie.
What is going on!!!!!!!??????

spam

surf on
 
europe is getting closer eh. we will be better off for that!
 
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?