Wednesday, February 21

Eagerly awaiting Malachi.

Well I’m up in Burleigh Heads at the moment, visiting my family, saying “good bye for now” and waiting for Nome to pop (although I’ve been told that “pop” is not the right word to use, especially when talking to women who have had long labours…). It’s great to be here. We’re hanging out, swimming, surfing, chatting, watching movies (both childhood classics and newer ones) and playing games. If you’ve been around my family at all, you’ll know we love to play games together. Nome and Adam just bought a new one called “Carcassone” (which is the name of a famous city in France). The game is quite complicated, so I won’t elaborate here, but it’s highly fun and addictive (and can be quite competitive). So we’re having a good time together, despite the fact that if Malachi isn’t born in the next two weeks I may not see him until he can walk…


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?