Wednesday, January 3
Wassup with tagging?
Well I’ve been told I’ve been tagged and that I need to respond…so here are a few things you may know or not know about me:
1) I love rainy weather (or all kinds of precipitations for that matter: snow, hail…). In fact, most of the time I’d much rather rain than sun.
2) I used to have long hair (I guess “long” is a subjective term…let’s just say it was long enough to be able chew on, or touch it when you put your arm round your back).
3) Though I’m Australian, I’ve only lived in
4) The first time I went on a camp away from my parents for 2 weeks I cried for 10 days straight and wrote letters that sounded like this “dear parents, I hope you’re well. I’m terrible. Please come and get me. bye. Dan oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox”.
5) When I was young I chewed my nails real bad. My mum tried everything to make me stop: poison on them, punishment, she even paid me 50 francs to stop (which worked for a few weeks). In the end I stopped cause I wanted to and cause I wanted to cut them (to see how it felt like). I also broke one of my front teeth, which made it hard to chew them. If you’re a nail-biter, try biting them with different teeth…it’s almost impossible!
well there you go…I guess I need to tag Tom and Mojo.
<< Home


