So I got up at 4:30 yesterday, walked down to the station and caught the 5:24 to Sydney. There I met up with Adam for brekkie and went to apply for my visa. The chick at the office was very impressed with my paperwork, but it still needs to go to France and back before I can get the visa. I’ve left it a bit short (it takes about 2 months to come back), as I’m planning to leave on the 11th March. Why did I leave it so late? Well partly I’m not as organised as I’d like, partly the Police check took a long, long time to get here. Though the day was long, it was a good one. The pool, spa and snooker table were very welcome when I got home at 3pm. Always great to see ya Adski!
# posted by weeksi : Friday, January 19, 2007