Wednesday, November 1
Terrifying.
I looked at the radar before leaving school and it was red and black: very heavy storm, coming our way. I pedalled home as quick as possible. When I got home I got
Suddenly golf-ball size ice blocks were hitting roofs, cars and concrete with an amazing smashing noise. I had to retreat inside, as the powerful and violent smashing of ice was sending shrapnel all over the shop (including my way). My car was getting shredded (which is cool) and so were all my neighbours’ new cars. I hoped anyone walking had shelter, as there would have been casualties…
This was truly the most amazing hail storm I have ever witnessed. The sheer size, power, danger, speed, force and violence was terrifying. I kept some of the golf balls in the freezer for kicks and put one in Doorbell’s soda water that night. Tasty!
theres some crazy aussie Peter Weir film (truman show,Picnic at hanging rock) feat giant hailstones.
wha?
<< Home

