Monday, October 23
The Boar is no more (for now).
Well it all happened very fast on the way to Stump, on the first Friday of the holidays. Bon, Bec, Doorbell and myself were driving down through
I got out of the car and went to check the damage. My boot was caved in, broken locks, lights… I looked at the guy behind me and he said “I just saw ‘em, they drove off”. Amazed I hopped back in the car, ready to call the cops, but they turned 10 seconds later up and immediately chased down the culprits. We got the car off the road then were escorted by an unmarked cop car to where the cops had pulled over the smashers. It appeared that the girl driving, a learner, had panicked and didn’t know what to do…I guess we’ll give her the benefit…
We exchanged details and drove to stump.
The boot is now held down by a bike inner tube.
Unfortunately, the punks haven’t got back to me yet and my car has just run out of rego, which means that until they get back to me (and get my car fixed or replaced) I’m on the bike again…
It’s a hassle and I’ve called, texted and written to them. If nothing happens after this week end I’ll have to get more serious. To put things in perspective, though, my flatmate
I was able to drive my car to
