Wednesday, September 27
Useless. I mean what is the point? Are they an Australian invention and only seen in
Just this morning was another example of how dumb they are. I was riding to school and got to one. There were already 3 cars there, not knowing what to do. it’s a matter of go and hope or wave to give way or wait all day. Thankfully most of the time people wave me through. Hassle… 4 way stop signs!
Comments:
<< Home
They have them all over USA too, but there the rule is FIFO (= whoever stops first, goes first) and it works well!! I dont think anyone knows what the rules are here ???
CM
CM
yeah, i think that's the rule here too. but when 2 people are there at the same time, i think it's giveway to the right. but some people get confused and sometimes they just give way to the right, even if they arrived ages before anyone else. to avoid accidents i usually make sure i have eye contact and give waves or wait for a wave or whatever...i haven't been run into yet!
Post a Comment
<< Home


