Thursday, December 1

So I was driving home on Tuesday night when tallman called. I pulled over, and answered. The conversation went something like this…
“hey beak, what are you doing tomorrow night?”
“hum…going climbing and hanging out at adam’s…why?”
“Oh, I have some free tickets to a big gig, thought you might wanna come…”
“…nah thanks, I think I’ll go climbing plus I haven’t seen adam and the boys for ages…wait a minute…when you say a big band, how big do you mean?”
“pretty big”
“like big, as in the singer’s name is two letters of the alphabet…like J and K?”
“hum…I dunno”
“you mean jamiroquai?”
“yep”
“uh, ok in that case i’m there!”
So there you go…I heard they were playing in newie and was keen to see ‘em, but it was $90, so I was less keen. What can I say?.. it pays to have friends who know people who have connections!
