Friday, November 4

I’ll try this again and see if the font colour is what it should be (readable!)

Stinking bent my chain again on Wednesday at the end of a great ride in glenrock…bum! I bent it on the training lap of the mont last month, so I had to break it and shorten it.  I bent it while on the flat, not even pushing hard this time! I had to shorten it again, making it real short and too short to use the small gears. So it’s in the shop getting a service and a new one one (a good XT one, which should be better than the current one).

In other news I almost hit a car last night at the bottom of my street, but the discs, and the good grippy tyres, enabled me to skid out of trouble…it’s closer than it’s been in a lonnnnng time!

 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?