Monday, September 5

Some of life’s simple pleasures:

Home-cooked lasagna (by bec and jono), garlic bread, salad, red wine, good company of friends and family (stads’), cold and wet outside and “kind of blue” playing in the background… I must say that was a pretty nice Saturday evening! To top it off I walked to adam’s (in the rain) where we had a good time chattin about anything and everything, from movies to tools, firefox to aussie hip hop. After a couple of coldies, some fat chewing and half an episode of battlestar galactica I walked home, in heavier rain, and got to bed quite late…brilliant!


Comments:
like the new look weeksi!! ...and i bet you and that girl from lisburn would have some mutual friends!
 
yu bet! bummer bout yer car...nice photo tho!
 
Weekes, it is good to back on the famous birm site and to remember the blessings that God brings to our life.
 
yep! and these things should be taken as blessings!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?