Tuesday, March 22

untitled

so because tom was away for 6 weeks and the bills are in his name, when he got back from prac (in coffs) a few days ago, he opened a letter saying that our phone would be cut off unless we paid up ASAP. This was dated the 8th march…it was now the 20th… so the next day I called and paid by credit card over da phone. That night I got home and found out that they had cut us off that day! Bum! So I guess they got the payment too late! I rang again to get the phone back on (obviously from another phone…) and they said they couldn’t talk to me cause I wasn’t tom… I tell you what! “tell it to the hand”…more to come as the case unfolds…


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?