Thursday, October 24
I.P.'s
that's right...we all do em.
whenever you download software, drop friends off at the pool, pour some cement, saw off a log, pinch a loaf, lay an egg, free some turtles, empty the garbage, take out the trash,snap one off, get rid of some excess weight or sit on the throne, you have to ask yourself: "was this just an I.P.??"
"what's an I.P.??" i hear you ask.
an I.P. is simply an initial poo.
when it's head-butting you have to get rid of it, and you can usually do so in a matter of seconds. BUT this will be but an I.P. thence leaving you with a feeling of dissatisfaction an hour later!!
because of busy lifestyles some people are forced to do I.P.'s all the time and not much else.
you can actually pick 'em out (the people who do 'em!!). they're generally stressed, snappy and in bad form.
so what's the answer??
take time out and read a book. let it all come out and relieve the tension.
don't be fooled and be in control, say NO to I.P.'s!!
that's right...we all do em.
whenever you download software, drop friends off at the pool, pour some cement, saw off a log, pinch a loaf, lay an egg, free some turtles, empty the garbage, take out the trash,snap one off, get rid of some excess weight or sit on the throne, you have to ask yourself: "was this just an I.P.??"
"what's an I.P.??" i hear you ask.
an I.P. is simply an initial poo.
when it's head-butting you have to get rid of it, and you can usually do so in a matter of seconds. BUT this will be but an I.P. thence leaving you with a feeling of dissatisfaction an hour later!!
because of busy lifestyles some people are forced to do I.P.'s all the time and not much else.
you can actually pick 'em out (the people who do 'em!!). they're generally stressed, snappy and in bad form.
so what's the answer??
take time out and read a book. let it all come out and relieve the tension.
don't be fooled and be in control, say NO to I.P.'s!!
